Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Magnetism

   [EDIT: Went back on Wednesday 9/16/2020 to talk to an acquaintance and check the neon sign. There's more than 1 explanation for RF coming from it.  The one I like least is that it's intentional.  With my luck that's the right one.......  There was also a moment ties together with my last apartment.  While I was holding a cookie tin (Thrall Blocker) in my hand it momentarily became hot where my fingers were in contact.  I set it down and touched it again but the rest of the tin was normal temperature.  That happened when holding a piece of aluminum in my last apartment.  I could actually feel the heat from it on my face before I set the aluminum down.]

   [EDIT: I went back again on Tuesday 9/15/2020 and used an ultrasound detection app then an RF detection app.  Turns out I had it backwards (as far as it being ultrasound or RF).  It's RF I felt from the neon sign (the spike in the screenshot below).  And that ties right into Fear cages.]

   [EDIT: I went back to south city on Monday 9/14/2020 and waited until night time.  Asked permission from someone living downstairs to use my ultrasound receiver .  It didn't pick up any ultrasound.]

   There's particular street in the south part of the city I'm drawn to.  It might also be related to the title of this post but I can't prove or disprove that yet.  I'm heading down there today to see why a neon sign appeared to be giving off ultrasound yesterday (9/12/2020).

   If you've read the post Light Bulbs then you have one possible explanation of it.

   There also seems to be some issues with RF that I've mentioned in Radar.

   I originally went there to give something hand made to an acquaintance.

   Hopefully someone will give me permission to use a magnetic field meter and ultrasonic receiver to make sure nothing nefarious is being done to people living on that street.



The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...