Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Fear

The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

   Conditioning is something which lies with the unconscious part of our minds.  It can be built in - like breathing - or added like an after market part for a car.

   In my opinion, the only kinds of conditioning we should be exposed to are the ones our conscious mind wants.

   You might be wondering why I didn't say "needs".

   I think you already know why.

   Any kind of conditioning that bypasses our conscious awareness is treading on free will.

   They should be treated as skeptically as any product an advertiser wants to sell you (I'll let you imagine which sexy model is in the background).

   There's another example of conditioning where fear is involved.

   It's something called a fear cage.

   You can google that term for details if you want them.

   My reason for mentioning it is not everyone notices the effect.

   When it's been looked into (TV shows or researched) that's been done by a conscious mind.

   There are 2 ways I know of for a person to notice it.

   Can you guess what both are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...