Wednesday, September 16, 2020

News

   I saw something for the first time today (9/16/2020 about 8 PM).  It was a news van driving away from a person waving their hands.

   The driver noticed me.

   I assume that explains his shrug as he went by.

   I was stopped at a red light when he pulled up and parked at the intersection (beside Busch stadium though that shouldn't matter).  I might have believed he didn't see me except for the shrug.

   It only took a few seconds for me to pull over, park, then hop out and walk towards the van.  He found a different destination to go to when I was half the distance between our Vehicles.

   Feels like something isn't quite right here.

   But I don't feel like placing a bet.



The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...