Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Appearances

About the blog
   I just heard what sounded like a male voice saying the 2 sentences below (there's some paraphrasing):
  • 'If he doesn't say it to us then it doesn't count.  We can't use things like cigarette flicks or walking across the grass or anything like that.'
   That has me wondering exactly what I'm being asked where cigarette flicks can be considered answers.  Even more so due to a car accident caused when something happened which nearly made me lose consciousness.  When I regained focus I was saying a phrase out loud:
  • "If you're having trouble or need help, when you become aware you're flicking your cigarette flick it twice."
   So along the same lines, I'd also like to know how any implied questions are being asked.   I'm also curious if those asking the implied questions happen to know who the individuals approximately pictured below are:


   I've written about them in previous posts (Faces, Magga, Pushing) when repeat appearances were noted.

   There's also a few other unexplained things but those are with my vehicle:
  • A frequency counter used in the vehicle - or within a few hundred feet - typically shows a signal with a frequency of about 2600 MHz.
  • The vehicle battery has been getting drained over night which seems to affect the frequency of that signal:
    • Right before starting the vehicle in the morning a frequency counter can show a signal with a frequency as low as 2545 MHz.
    • After driving the vehicle a few blocks the signal frequency climbs up to between 2570 and 2580 MHz.
    • It only takes a few minutes of driving for the signal frequency to peak at around 2600 MHz again.
  • An SDR (software defined radio) used to pin down the source of the signal found another signal with a frequency of 25.43 GHz:
    • This occurred WHEN THE BATTERY WAS DISCONNECTED which seems backwards to me.
  • An RF meter detects signals from multiple points from the body of the vehicle:
    • This occurs EVEN WHEN THE BATTERY IS DISCONNECTED and it never stops which also seems backwards.
    • The exact location where signals are detected slowly shift around - they aren't fixed points.
  • Every single AM and FM station has static on it while the RF meter is detecting radio signals from the body of the vehicle.
  • Static is loud enough to drown out the programming in some cases.
   I've documented each of the unexplained things detailed above in video or photographs.
   Someone has answers to each of these questions.
   I'm guessing those answers are also somewhere in my vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...