Tuesday, July 13, 2021

David

About the blog

   I don't know who "David" is, but he has rights.  I know this because he stated it very clearly to someone in a conversation I could hear from a bedroom in my apartment.  As far as I know neither David nor who he was talking to live in my building.

   So I shouldn't be able to hear them at all.

   What right did "David" say he had?  Let me quote him:

  • "I have the right to investigate that."

   That statement was made shortly after someone else could be heard saying (and I'm quoting this person too):

  • "Let it go David."

   From those 2 statements I'm inferring "David" investigates things and is possibly tenacious and or stubborn.  Actually, it only takes the first statement to infer that and doesn't matter if the person's in question is David or not.

   Those inferences may or not be correct but the statements I quoted are exactly what I shouldn't have been able to hear.  Just in case you're unfamiliar with how communication works... I shouldn't be able to quote something I wasn't present to hear and have no logical way to have heard.

   Which brings me to the sometimes head-splitting levels of ultrasound in my apartment.

   There's a misconception that ultrasound can't normally be heard by people.  But whoever is pushing that belief forgot to mention any cheap cell phone can record sound then the recording be used to identify ultrasound if present.

   That seems like a really important thing to forget to tell anyone.

   An ultrasonic receiver can still confirm the presence of ultrasound and I have one for that.  The audio it produces sounds like a lawn mower from point-blank range and doesn't preserve much in the way of detail.  The point is it works well and can locate an ultrasound source from a hundred feet away.

   So where's the ultrasound being emitted from?

   That's a reasonable question to ask and there's a very un-Occam's razer answer to it.

   Society and individuals confronted with someone describing conversations and voices heard they could hear without anyone else around have a few causes to consider:

  1. The person hearing those things has schizophrenia or other auditory condition.
  2. The person is hearing these things because:
    • Ultrasound is being radiated from the electrical wiring throughout the residence.
    • Wherever wiring runs through a wall and radiates ultrasound it turns the wall into a speaker.
    • The ultrasound has a modulation that results in audible speech from each wall.

   Which of those 2 causes would you believe is most likely?

   And which of those 2 causes is the actual one?

   That would be the one Occam's razer would laugh at... #2.

   That leads me to the opinion that every person who is unfortunate enough to start hearing things needs to be given an ultrasonic receiver.  It sounds silly at first, get's somewhat sillier, then makes perfect sense because we wouldn't still be having this kind of harassment if that was done.  So it would mean an end to the problem (real or imaginary) of what's called Gang Stalking.

   But let's not forget about David.

   David probably didn't mean to be speaking so loud that close to a "microphone".

   That assumption may be backwards though due to another statement - or suggestion - made prior to this.  That "statement" was:

  • 'You're not the only one we're doing this too.'

    Maybe I'll meet David face to face at some point in the future.  Should that happen I'll probably ask if he was present to hear a conversation where someone said "put down the microphone and help me aim this over there.".

   He might be able to confirm whether that's another example of something I wasn't present to hear and have no logical way to have heard.

   Or it may have only been something suggested.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...