Thursday, March 25, 2021

Faces

About the blog

[UPDATE: The woman pictured below made another appearance recently driving a black Infinity QX50.  But a minute or so prior to that I recognized a different woman driving behind me.  She had been practicing unhappy stares while sitting in a car at a YMCA parking lot the first time I saw her several months ago.  Details can be found in the post Magga.  Original post on 10-23-2020 06:50 PM]

   So i'm trying to put names to a couple faces.  The first one is for a woman I've encountered more than once under circumstances that seem unusual.  If I was trying to describe her to police:

  • Never could gauge her height (she was always sitting in the drivers seat)
  • Late 20's to early 30's.
  • Slightly longer than shoulder length brown hair.
  • Was driving a dark blue jeep cherokee and then a red (almost maroon) convertible.

   I'd call her a stalker if the situation wasn't so unpleasant.


   The first time I saw her was when passing Monsanto while driving down Lindbergh to work.  She merged onto Lindbergh from a Monsanto overpass and apparently timed it so I'd be ahead of her.  For some reason the vehicle caught my attention as it merged so I slowed down.

   And slowed down again.

   And again.

   We were each in a different lane but she refused to pass me no matter what speed I was going.

   Sound familiar?

   Finally she sped up and did pass me and I got to see her face.

   That was the first time and when it happened I had no idea why she was there.

   If you want to know where someone goes to work during the week it's completely unnecessary to physically follow them.  But she tried to.

   The second time I saw her was as I walked into the Walgreen's at Delmar and 170.  I glanced over to the right side of the door and she was pulling up in a red (almost maroon) convertible.  I went inside but then went over to one of the glass panes to confirm it was her.  She tucked her hair under a ball cap but didn't get out of the car.  She waited there until she looked up and realized she had been recognized. I finished my shopping and walked back outside just a few minutes later but she was gone.

   You might be wondering why she was following me the first time.

   It has to do with Proximity.

   As for the second time...  if you're wondering if it was Proximity related then that makes both of us.

   She wasn't smiling any of the times I saw her.  Her expression was more about intense concentration.

   Does anyone know a woman with the same approximate physical appearance that might be involved with something like private investigation?  She might even be from the Chesterfield or Saint Charles area.

   There's quite a few things I'd like to say to her if given the chance.

   But I get the impression she's 'never been caught'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...