Saturday, September 12, 2020

Leadership

The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

   I'd like to make a bold and dramatic statement about myself...

   I have no leadership skills.

   I should probably make a few more statements to explain that one:

  • I value privacy over customized search results online.
  • I value anonymity over immediate recognition in public.
  • I will almost certainly never run for public office and it has nothing to do with what I keep on a cellphone.
   But the entire reason for this post is how often people listen to me.  Because when I explain something to others it can take a long time for it to sink in.

   A very long time.

   And I just had a little incite into what that can mean (typo in bold is apparently intentional because I noticed it and didn't try to correct it).

   I am adamantly opposed to hypnotizing someone even if I think it will be helpful.

   Not that it's a shortcut of some kind.  Those are fine if you learn the same things along the way.

   It's because of free will.

   People who end up on stage in a hypnotist's show will embarrass and humiliate themselves in front of strangers.  I refuse to believe they happily choose to do it.

   And if you remember the post Motives you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...