Monday, September 14, 2020

Work

The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

    People tracking technology isn't new.  But it's finding a way into more and more places.  I've walked through one of those places several times where I work.   I don't know when it was installed there but it seems to have been in place for years now.

   Why does something that can locate a person matter?

   Because it can do more than track a person through a building.

   You're probably wondering why I think there's more to it than tracking.

   The reason is simple...  I can feel a difference in the amount of effort it takes when walking down certain hallways.

   It's usually just very small amount of extra effort when  walking...  usually.

   That extra effort can disappear for a couple steps as one hallway gives way to the hallway of a different building.  It can also disappear completely when turning into other hallways.  So it seems to be possible to turn on or off in sections as needed.

   For awhile I though my perception of it was related to hypnosis.

   Now I think I had that backwards.

   But I can make the assertion I've noticed this affect at work, at my apartment complex when Standing, and at the Saint Louis Aquarium.

   How can I be sure I didn't imagine it?

   I'm not the only employee who noticed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...