Sunday, September 13, 2020

Aquarium

The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

   If you've been to the Saint Louis Aquarium you might have noticed some cool effects.  You might have noticed none of them instead.  I thought they were in place to make the experience more immersive.

   Now it seems likely I had that backwards.

   When a piece of equipment or device is installed somewhere it's for a purpose.  But sometimes those things have secondary effects that can't be avoided.

   What do I notice when I'm there?

   It takes a little more effort for my muscles to do normal things.  That includes:
  • Walking around
  • Breathing
  • Even standing still
   The amount of extra effort is small but I'm not imagining it.

   How can I be sure of that?

   Because I've encountered the same effect where I Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...