Sunday, September 13, 2020

Rentals

The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

   Since I moved to Saint Louis I've lived in a few areas.  Usually that's been close to where I was working at the time.  I was curious how much of it was available online so I did a Spokeo search on myself.

   Every apartment I've lived in showed up.  There was even a nice map to show it (that made me a little uncomfortable).  

   There was one small problem though.  My information wasn't just tied to my name.

   It was tied to someone else's name too.

   A lease agreement isn't something I've ever signed randomly.  You'll have to trust me on that.

   But I don't think this issue requires that kind of trust.

   My entire rental history back to 1996 has been tied to someone else's name.

   My name is not Tyler T. Hughes.  I've never signed anything in my life as Tyler T. Hughes.

   If someone wanted to find me they could very well end up chasing a ghost.

   Also, the address shown on the map below is where I first noticed something that seemed on the surface like schizophrenia.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...