Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Unknown

 This kind of thing doesn't happen too often and I don't have a good explanation for it.

It's an unknown.

But in case it becomes significant at some point, now's the time to write down what I perceived even knowing I must have misunderstood sone of it.

Location: The entrance way to a McDonald's nearby.

Date: 03-08-2022

Time: 11:12 AM

Just as I was about to leave the entrance way  I heard what sounded like a woman's voice telling someone else:

'He had taken his phone with him, they could hear his screams and new where he had been but his screams could be heard in every direction and didn't stop when [not sure].  The persons screams could still be heard an hour latter around the work site'

Parts of what I was perceiving might have been missing or unintelligible.  Some parts were definitely not the same words I wrote down - so I wrote the closest thing that seemed like it could match.

It's completely subjective and makes little to no sense.  As far as intrinsic value and helpful information go, it may even be backwards.

The food there was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...