Friday, March 11, 2022

Back

About the blog

There were 2 new neighbors who moved into the apartment next to me this week.  They both have been polite, friendly and respectful.

A guest staying with me - and who had been keeping his language respectful, insults and taunts out of the picture, and hadn't damaged or destroyed anything in days - suddenly began outing act again.

The poor behavior seems to occur now every time 2 events line up together:
  1. The guest takes a shower while listening to music.
  2. The new neighbors are home and some type of noise is heard which indicates that.
I've been keeping analog white noise generators turned up and a fan running on a regular basis now.  Not to cover up sound, but because they've been making different sounds than normal and it doesn't appear harmless.

With the white noise generators spaced some distance apart I heard something that seemed intended to be loud enough for someone to notice, continued long enough for me to get a voice recorder, and occurred at a quiet moment in the apartment when there wasn't much background noise and the recorder worked better than usual.

Except I'm not sure what I heard next was actually on the recording as I tried to clean up the noise which was still there.

What I was very surprised to hear sounded - to me - like an older voice trying to be a younger voice and saying:

      "...I don't want to be in movies..."

It was [innocent or creepy], gave the impression of something which could be interpreted as [funny or lewd] but left a distinct feeling behind: there are starting to be too many coincidences to pretend that's all they are.

I've been trying to figure out why there are not only suggestions audible in both the last 2 apartments, but layer after layer of speech and talking that are either at ultrasonic frequencies or at what should be below audible levels.  There shouldn't be that type of thing when it contains back masked statements like:
  • "Break up your family"
There are so many back masked words and phrases in the SSD card I left at the front desk of Channel 4 news, that I gave up trying to locate them myself and figure out why they were there.  I've been emailing multiple news stations to describe the things I've found only to find out my email address was blocked.  Me emails were making it through to at least 1 station, but I don't know about the others.

It's very bad timing.

For now I'm going back to looking for the back masked subliminal things that were and are still recordable here for some reason (why wouldn't the ones responsible stop once the recordings made their way to a news station?).

No one in their right mind can argue that back masked subliminal anything should be occurring near people.

I very much agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...