Monday, December 7, 2020

District Apartments

About the blog

   There's something not quite right with several of the apartment buildings where I live.  I don't know if mine is unique among them either.  But typically you don't expect a building to have:

  • Floors made of concrete that emit an AC magnetic field from every square inch
  • Walls that emit an AC magnetic field from areas where there's wiring
   If the AC magnetic field was being generated by current at 120 Hz then I could wirelessly charge most devices by setting them on the floor.

   That's cool but not really what you'd want to happen.

   My building in particular is flooded with RF (radio frequencies).  I've mentioned this before but it took awhile to track down the sources.  Those appear to be:
  • A large diameter sewage pipe behind a bathroom wall that connects the 2nd floor to the ground
  • 2 metal floor lamps I have sitting directly on the floor.
   You might be wondering what started me on the idea of check for RF in the first place.

   It was because I already had a cheap $8 meter and I kept getting a reading from doorknobs (round ones) and from about the middle of each doorway that had a metal frame (they all do, so from every doorway).

   My conclusion is the AC magnetic field is the reason why metal objects have been turned into transmitters.  I've recorded the signal strength from each of them but not the frequency.

   There's another incident that started me wondering if ultrasound or infrasound was involved somehow.  It was late at night when I woke up with a feeling of pressure around me that wasn't normal.  I stood up but had lost my coordination, balance, and was more nauseous than ever before.  I passed out trying to get my front door unlocked but just 3 steps from it all the symptoms vanished.

   If the AC magnetic field was strong enough it could have been used to affect the rebar in the concrete and turn the whole concrete slab into a speaker.

   Who would want to treat a tenant this way?

   It's somewhat backwards.

   Somehow I don't think the office here at District Apartments is where the power switch is for these effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...