Monday, December 7, 2020

Concrete

About the blog 

   No one I've asked seems to know why the concrete slab of a home or building would have an AC magnetic field radiating from it.  So far that includes:

  • Ameren Electrical Engineers
  • Schaeffer Electric Co. Electrician
  • Other unlucky people I've asked
   But it seems I know what it can do...   it was the time I got knocked unconscious trying to get out of the apartment.  The only way that makes sense for infrasound to fill the entire apartment but then everything stop 3 steps out the front door is for the sound to be emanating from below.

   The apartment was fully covered by the sound (though I was feeling the effect not hearing it).  I know because I found pretty much every wall by necessity as I tried to walk and keep my balance.

   And when I woke up it felt like there was pressure above holding/pushing me down.

   How backwards is that?

   Now it would helpful to find someone with experience in this type of concrete.

   Why do I feel like this one's not a typical pour?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...