Sunday, December 6, 2020

Unconscious

About the blog

   [EDIT: Original post on 8-20-2020 5:49 AM - The AC magnetic field under the building's concrete slab was used to create infrasound.  Am assuming the concrete slab behaved like the diaphragm in a speaker.  The event caused damage to the apartment's hot water heater.  Gas was leaking and water was leaking into components it shouldn't have been.  Water heater was replaced after a few bright flashes and pops when opening it's closet.  Updated on 12-06-2020]

   One night I was knocked unconscious in my apartment..  lets say by something.  There wasn't any audible sound.  There wasn't much in the way of physical force.

   If  it had been a prank (even a bad one) someone would have let me know why it was funny.

   Some time around 4:00 am (might have been closer to 4:30 am but not sure it matters)  I woke up from a dead sleep close to panicking.  I could feel something pushing me down towards the floor.  It wasn't much force and I stood up when I felt it.

   That turned into the worst feeling of nausea I've ever experienced.

   It only took 1 step toward the doorway to realize I had no equilibrium or balance either.

    My immediate reaction was to get out of the apartment.  Going from wall to wall I made it to the front door without vomiting but couldn't unlock it.  I blacked out before getting the lock the turn.  When I hit my head on the floor and the side of my leg on the TV stand (bruised enough I had to explain at work)  I snapped back awake long enough to stand back up and open the door.

   Just 3 steps out the front door and everything I was feeling vanished.

   Nausea was gone.  Equilibrium and balance was back.  But I apparently fell back asleep then too.  That's just a guess but I work back up again sometime later while walking through some mud outside.

   When I went back in everything was normal.  Nothing out the ordinary that I could tell.

   What left the biggest impression is how similar it felt to standing by an oversized speaker at a concert.  I couldn't hear a thing while trying to get out of the apartment but I could feel something in the pit of my stomach the whole time.  And the hairs on my arms and legs felt like a strong breeze was pushing against them too.

   Remember the voices I mentioned?

   After going back inside I could hear one of them saying it was 'an accident'..

   Big surprise it was followed by another voice saying 'no it wasn't'.

   They both can't be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...