Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Swerve

    For almost 2 years now I've noticed erratic driving that couldn't be explained.  While being passed by other vehicles they sometimes swerved into my line over the dividing line before the driver could correct their steering.

   What was happening?

   There's a good change it's related to a Standing wave.

   Every time it happened my cellphone was with me.  So assuming the other vehicle had at least 1 cellphone along for the ride...  well the intersection of standing waves from each cellphone can create an effect that catches a driver unaware.

   How many accidents has this caused?

   There is absolutely no way to know.

   How many injuries or deaths has this caused?

   There is absolutely no way to know.

   I have a problem with all of that.

   No, I'm not backwards in that respect.



The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...