Monday, September 28, 2020

Scanner

   There's been some really strange things going on in my last 2 apartments.

   In my last one i first noticed something strange in my feet.  Specifically the toes where I have scar tissue would feel like they were slowly convulsing when I was in the apartment.  Initially I thought it was due to a strong magnetic field nearby.

   That was also when I first started hearing voices that over time came to match the textbook definition of schizophrenia.  One of those voices was nice enough to tell me I had schizophrenia,  Turns out what I was hearing then were actual voices.  Both infrasound and ultrasound can create the effect of hearing something "in your head".

   Now I know some of that was caused by RF.

   The Tinnitus I've mentioned also seems linked to that RF.

   And I don't think it's a coincidence that RF can be used to create the perception of voices literally in a person's head.

   You might be wondering how I know RF is involved in my apartment.

   That's because I've measured and recorded it.

   It's been done in every room of my current apartment.

   There are at least 6 buildings at my apartment complex with an AC magnetic field present.  It can be easily measured from the gas pipes extending up from the ground at the front of those buildings.

   Now I know of another location with the same characteristics. Those would be:

  • Entire floor on lowest level is magnetic
  • Gas pipes are magnetic
  • Recent work done on the cable
  • RF measured at different times

   I can only imagine what that combination of things mean.

   Would be cool if it could image the inside of a residence like a giant TSA scanner at the airport.

   But that would be a huge invasion of privacy.






The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...