Thursday, August 20, 2020

Voices

    My neighbor situation just reminded me when I was visiting a friend and his personal privacy was violated.  If I had to guess it was done the same way my privacy's been violated for 3+ years.

    Who was that showed knowledge of things they shouldn't have been aware of?  They knew considerably more about that home than I did until the next day?

   It was 2 voices.

   They were 2 people directly speaking.

   But their words were forced into my perception and couldn't be shut out.

   My friend had retired for the night with a guest.  I went to sleep on the couch.  Within about 30 minutes one voice started speaking than another.  They weren't polite.  They weren't respectful.

   They were disgusting.

   And lewd.

   You might be wondering what they were saying?

   How about "aren't you wondering what's going on in the bedroom?!?" and then "why don't you go look in??".  It wasn't something I was about to do.  None of my business and not my home.

   But the voices didn't stop.  They kept offering bits and pieces of details that had to be made up.

   Were they some part of me expressing a desire to look in the room.

   No.  They definitely were not.

   The next day I was surprised to learn that the voices didn't lie.  They were approximately telling the truth while trying to keep me from minding my own business.

   Besides being able to see or hear their way into a home, the part they were playing seemed clear.

   Perverts.

   I'm very curious who they were.

   But that's because of 2 events from the last couple years that seem to have their fingerprints on them.

   I guess I should say their voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...