Thursday, August 20, 2020

Reflector

    The apartment above me has been acting strange with the last couple renters.  Is it the apartment?  I really doubt it.  It's not like anyone's modifying the building's structure just to have a weird apartment.

   Knowing it's my apartment that's generating RF (which I assume is due to the AC magnetic field covering the entire floor) means the source can't be him.  Not that I was accusing him of being involved.

    I just had things backward again.

   What does that mean?

   There should be something above me that works as an RF reflector.  Could be an reflector antenna or a corner reflector.  When I feel and hear a high pitched squeal from above it's my own apartment being used to misdirect me.

   Why does the reflector seem to move at times?

   Why does it sound like something moving on rollers?  Hmmm.... maybe I have that backwards.

   But you'll have to ask my upstairs neighbor or whoever might be apartment sitting right now.

   When I asked him last week if he was the only one there he replied "Yes."

    When I asked if it was always him there he didn't reply.

   He might have caught whatever it is going around that keeps someone from being able to answer questions.

   But not to worry.

   It's not fatal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...