Thursday, August 20, 2020

Sum

   I'm taking a moment to sum things up...

   Am hoping somehow I've got it all backwards

   My apartment floor has an AC magnetic field that covers every square inch.  I seem to be paying the bill for that necessity.  My apartment has enough RF traveling through it to cause electronic devices to identify themselves through sound.  The voices I hear (with a fuzzy static background sound) in the apartment range from a voice that draws my attention to a voice playing the part of hypnotist to ones that sound like  people hiding their involvement.

   Did I mention my TV burned out the last time the magnetism from the floor peaked?

   It's actually not important at all.

   Being able to flip and switch and influence someone on an unconscious level is evil.

   And I've had it attempted on me day after day.  It's being done intentionally.  I've watched it being attempted on friends.

   And as though whoever's been doing it thought they might shift responsibility and call it a prank after 3+ years...  I've heard voices mocking a show named "Ghost Hunters".  Heard things like 'nothing you can buy is going to help you.'

   Here's some other things I distinctly remember:  'we're trying to tell you what's going on...'  but before the statement even finishes my awareness gets pulled to a different voice suggesting I hear 'well I guess he doesn't want to know'.  They haven't ever tried to explain what they're doing.  But they've tried to excuse it and redefine it in s pathological way.

   How about 'be patient' and 'we're working on it' and 'we're trying to figure out what to do with you'.  I didn't realize I was a problem that needed to be solved.  And I don't recall asking them for anything.

   They don't seem to want to stop harassing.

   And I'm not that interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...