Thursday, August 20, 2020

Threats

    Until the post on Voices I hadn't considered either of these 2 events to be threats.   Now I'm not as sure.

   They're both confusing.

   Both are situations I was glad to be away from.

   I'll note what happened while assuming they weren't a form of threat that used minors (I don't know if either young person present was a minor but seemed likely).

   Aside from becoming uncomfortable trying to describe these, whoever was responsible for them has me in disbelief.  Maybe they took advantage of the timing to make their threat.

   First incident was at a YMCA.  I was walking toward the building exit when a teenager stopped and looked at me as I walked by.  All he said was "someone could get hurt".  But he said it in a halting way that struck me as funny.  He was acting.

   I walked out to my car and walked out a little ways behind me and got in his.

   The second incident was at a different YMCA.  After showering I was getting dressed when a teenager opened a locker beside me.  He never said anything.  But I could hear a voice from one of the lockers in his direction that sounded recorded.

   What was said?  The same kind of lewd disgusting things I'd heard from the 2 voices.

   I was sitting down when that started and stood up thinking I couldn't have just heard that.

   But I did hear it.  No one else gave any indication they did.

   What did I see when I stood up?

   2 rows of lockers in front of me there was a gentleman standing.  He was looking directly at me like he knew I was about to be standing there.

   His expression was pure hate.

   His face was twisted.

   He wanted me to see him.

   Who was he?

   Wish I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...