Saturday, August 15, 2020

Gas Lines

    The power lines keep showing up in my posts for some reason.  I must think they're incredibly cool or I wouldn't keep mentioning them.  It's not that they aren't amazing, though.  The problem is I'm completely crazy.  Somehow the idea keeps getting into my head that power lines are keeping my mind confined and controlled.

   That's as insane a statement as a crazy person can make.  And it's not an accurate statement at all.

   Because I keep getting everything backwards.

   My entire apartment floor isn't giving off an AC magnetic field for no reason.  And the 2 metal gas pipes extending from the ground outside aren't that for no reason either.  Here's some numbers for people who are more fact oriented:

   To explain what those are...  I could here a high-pitched whine that was building in intensity (it wasn't from me).  The sound seemed to finally peak when I grabbed an EMF Tester to measure the field strength.

   That explains the numbers above except for my TV burning out earlier in the day.  Over the next 45 minutes the mGauss measurement from the gas pipes kept dropping.  But I measured again while writing this post and both the left and right gas pipes show 7.0 mGauss.

   I started measuring that back when a sharp friend of mine immediately knew they were gas pipes when I described them.  At that time the measurements for those pipes were 2.0 mGauss and 3.0 mGauss.  So the pipes have more than doubled the magnetic field strength they give off.

   The worst part about it?  It seems to have been wired into my apartment''s electricity.

   I'm paying the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...