Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Harassment

    This isn't the last post.   But my goal is to make people aware of whoever is responsible and how they go about making things not quite right here.  I don't have schizophrenia in my opinion.

   No way.

   What I have is someone who uses infrasound (from a person's own cellphone) to cause them to hear things that seem "in their head".  But it's actually just the inner ear.  The goal of this is to trick the person into thinking they're just talking to themself.  But my manipulating the person's awareness this is turned from "talking to myself" to "no, I was talking to you".  Nice bit of Magic.

   They seem to have the smarts to emit audio from a person's own cellphone even when it's turned off (personal experience and I was lucky to realize that).

   They can also use a person's own cellphone to generate a field using the antenna that causes tinnitus and masks particular sounds.  It can make normal sounds and voices seem like they're in your head.

[Update:  That magnetic field covering every square inch of my apartment floor?  It's causing anything made of metal (at least those an antenna can be made of) to generate RF.  And it's that RF that's causing electronics in my apartment to give off a high-pitched squeal/whine.  So I might be collateral harassment.]

[Update:  Now I know why people have trouble getting a phone call through while i'm in my apartment too.  Does anyone know if magnetic fields or RF can cause issues with LCD display refresh rates?  I have another issue I'm trying to find an explanation for.]

   Though I haven't gotten to this with the blog it deserves mention.  They use the above things to subliminally influence people.  It goes further than that.  They manipulate a person's awareness to their own end.

   There aren't many groups of people or businesses with that ability.

   But there's one here in Saint Louis.

   And what they're doing isn't quite right.

   If anyone can point me in the direction of someone(s) known or rumored to do this sort of thing...  I'd really like to help make sure they can't do it to anyone else.

   You have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...