Saturday, August 22, 2020

Battery

    My cellphone battery issues have been solved.  It wasn't the number of apps installed.  It wasn't the number of things I was trying to do at one time.

   I wasn't asking too much of the phone.

   But someone else was.

   All I had to do was start storing my phone in a metal cookie tin.  Whenever I'm not using it that's where it stays.  How big a difference has it made?

   The battery lasts twice as long now.  Go figure.

   If I knew enough about cellphones to ask it why, I would.  But I definitely don't.  The software on Android and iPhones would be complicated enough on their own to max out my patience.  But when people are involved I'd be making too many assumptions about how the software's being used.

   For now I'm happy to leave it in a cookie tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...