Friday, June 3, 2022

Hell

 Not long enough ago I started hearing the sound of speech from an overhead vent in my living room.  This was in the [ ] apartment so happened [ ] year.  I wrote down what I was hearing in a state of disbelief.

What I was hearing or perceiving only had a few possible sources.  Please correct me if a possible option was missed:

  1. My mind was imagining or creating this out of thin air - it was entirely attributable to me.
  2. My mind was perceiving "something" as what I thought I was hearing - whether it began as suggestion, background noise, or some combination thereof.
  3. I was hearing something literally whether directly or indirectly. 
I'm ok with ruling out #3.  Who has the time and motivation to record and play back something like that to me?

I'm ok with #1 being likely.  I don't consider my mind to be "that" imagination or super creative.

I'm never going to be ok or fine with any chance it was #2.  The words were clear and distinct enough I don't just want to know what was going on...  I demand to know what it was.

You're free to feel as indifferent or similar as you want or need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...