Sunday, May 15, 2022

Ripoff

This or another day has arrived.  But it's nothing to get too excited over.  The ripoff in question is made from other's work, effort, and research.

I've added a complaint or 2.

Please note these backstops or hedges:

  1. I'm passing this along having no background in biology, dieting, or nutrition:
    • Please don't reference the information below in association with me.
    • You are mistaken about where you read it.
    • I strongly disagree with whatever version of events you might remember.
  2. I've caught myself speaking this information out loud, to myself, in my apartment - without intending to - 2 or 3 times:
    • Only mentioning this as a preemptive shield against accusations of theft or plagiarism.
  3. As long as it's impossible to listen in on someone in their own home... That doesn't matter.  Someone will find reason to insult and belittle:
    • I hearby give permission to anyone who wishes to do so.
    • If it makes them feel better in some way - fine.
    • Odds are I'll just ignore it.
Worst "Diet" Ever
  • Every so often (I have no idea what that would be) fast for some amount of time (I have no idea what that would be).
  • Break the fast with 1 or 2 of the most disgusting things truly good for  - bananas (just my opinion).
  • Then eat a meal of only the types of foods you plan or want to be eating.
    • You're suggesting your own unconscious what to help you find appetizing and all that.
    • Being hungry helps.
    • Don't you freaking dare eat a candy bar at this point or drink a soda.
    • That's what everyone else does when they're hungry and it's backwards.
That's it.  See what happens.

And I'm supposed to end with another 'Ta Da'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...