Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Exploding

Have you ever [woke up in the morning or just suddenly out of blue] been sure of something you weren't a few [seconds or minutes] [before or after]?

Have you ever [jumped out of bed or been jolted out of a nap] to be [absolutely or infinitely] [certain or  uncertain] of something that seemed [unlikely or impossible] up to then?

It's been happening to [almost or nearly] [everyone or none] of the individuals in this country but restricted to an [unconscious or conscious] level.

You have 2 choices now:

  • Don't believe a single word I'm about to write.
  • Try to [prove or disprove] it to [be or not be] [true or false].
As of several hours ago I started knowing pieces of a "story" I'd never heard or read before.  I don't exactly know how that would be possible or make sense - because it doesn't.

It should also mean the "story" is completely made up and fiction.

As of now, here's what I seem to "know" without studying it, learning it, or hearing it:

Sometime in the early to middle of the last century an incident happened where someone drank a liquid with an unknown compound(s) or element(s) added.  For some reason I have the name "lithium salicylate" stuck in my head but I have no idea if it's what the compound was.  I don't know anything related to "lithium salicylate" that I can recall at the moment and don't have time right now to learn it.  Whether the account of what happened next was filmed or only written, it consisted of a person "exploding" repeatedly and with increasing force until they were killed by it.  The mental picture I have is of someone getting up and trying to walk, being knocked down, then getting up again.  This probably means it was a single "explosion" out of no where and they were killed instantly.  I can hear the words "i don't feel good" or " i feel fine" or "i need to go to the bathroom" right before the person dies.  Then something about a white powder that keeps being "blown" out from the body as it continues to "explode" over and over.  There either is nothing left of the person at all or only clumps of something I can't describe.  Almost everything about this may have been the result of me perceiving something backwards.

Did I somehow make this up?

I really hope so.

Because the impression I have means what was ingested caused a static electric field to build within the person, discharge in a way that looked like an explosion or implosion, and leave something unrecognizable as a individual.

1 comment:

  1. Lithium is a chemical used to treat the manic phase of bipolar. The common form is lithium carbonate. It has a very narrow therapeutic window. Researchers have been experimenting with the salicylate form. No explosion. Just calming.

    ReplyDelete

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...