Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Erickson

About the blog 

   I should probably read more.  Though in this case there's value in having waited so long to read about Milton H. Erickson.  That would be the guy known for putting someone into a hypnotic trance with just a handshake.

   Reading through the Wikipedia article on him (and the first time I've read more than how he shook hands) and then one on NLP left me surprised.  There's more similarities between what was explained as his view on the conscious/unconscious and with what I've been writing than I would have expected.

   But I stopped with those 2 articles.

   Making a note of the date when both Wikipedia articles were read.

   12-08-2020   Milton H. Erickson on Wikipedia

   12-09-2020   Methods of neuro-linguistic programming


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...