Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Reverse

    This post is to apply a Theory again to show how a subliminal message would be constructed for unconscious processing.  I've described a few of the things I've heard by 'voices' before.  Some of those 'heard' included information contained in my mind only.  Here's how a fill-in-the-blank subliminal message can be created.

   [EDIT: 10/14/2020 2:21 AM - Decided to rename this post after someone whose name was used yesterday evening in creating a subliminal message I heard.  The renamed post is Ron Hughes.}

   [EDIT:  10/13/2020 8:03 AM - Will finish this post after work today.]



The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...