Friday, September 11, 2020

Deafening

   I can assure you there are no secrets in this blog.  That may be backwards.

   I can't assure anyone their secrets won't be handed out.

   With that we're back to power lines again.  But this time it should be halfway interesting.

   If you remember the post Perception then you know there's a distinct buzz/hum around them you can't record with a regular microphone (you'll need a bone conduction microphone).  There's another detail about that "sound" people notice but don't usually understand at first.

   If you focus on listening to the sound it gets louder.

   Yes, you read that correctly.

    No, that statement isn't wrong or backwards and I'm not psychic for anticipating it.

   Because that sound is a perception (with a direct line into the unconscious part of the mind) it's just as real or imaginary as you believe it to be.

   Yes, you read that correctly too.

   No, we're not in any twilight zone.

   All a person needs to do is focus their awareness/attention on the perception and it will become louder.  I don't know what the limit for that is.  It can be perceived as almost deafening.  Since it's only a perception there may be no limit to how loud it can be perceived.  Try it out sometime when you're near high voltage power lines.

   It makes my writing easier since anyone with a mind can test then prove or disprove my claims.

   Absolutely anyone has everything they need to test my claims for themselves.

   Just keep in mind I tend to get things backwards.

   That way my mistakes won't be a blog killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...