Saturday, May 8, 2021

Complex

About the blog

[UPDATE; The important detail in all of this was my apartment was entered multiple times when I wasn't present and it WAS NOT Charter Spectrum or the apartment complex maintenance.  So have reduced the post down to that one fact. Original post on 09-14-2020 at 12:40 PM]

   I've had a few issues and maintenance requests since moving to my apartment.

  • Had a new hot water heater installed due to a gas/water leak.
  • Have had the central heat go out out several times during the winter.
  • Someone(s) entered my apartment and worked on the coaxial cable installation when I wasn't there.

   It's that last point where  I have the most concern.

   I've talked to the apartment complex office and they don't do that type of work.

   I've talked to customer service at Charter Spectrum and they don't have a work order for either time it happened (there's been at least 2 incidents).

   Now if the only thing that was important is how shiny, new, and well installed it was... I wouldn't have a single thing to be concerned about:
  • Each room now has it's own individual coaxial cable installed.
  • Each cable is cleanly installed and fastened into place.
  • Any cable that was touched now appears to be new.
   Too bad everyone can't have unknown individuals enter their residence and re-wire or re-cable things, right?  But what prompted these good samaritans to fix something that wasn't broken in an apartment they shouldn't have had a key for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...