Monday, August 31, 2020

Report

    This isn't the kind of post I planned to make.  Whenever there has been something I've heard a voice say I try to describe how it seemed to have been done and explain it.  I'm just putting down what I heard a voice say this time:

   'You'll see him walking around outside like he's thinking about how his life got to this point.'

   'Then you'll see him start smiling when he realizes he got away with it.'

   'He won't call maintenance when he needs to because he's afraid they'll find the murder weapon'

   And then somewhere between those statements there was also an:

   'Aren't you going to write this down?'

   It's about as disturbing as anything I've heard so far.  I can even almost match it up as a description of me.

  • I walk around outside often smoking.
  • I would have been doing that with an unnatural grin if I hadn't become aware of a stream of subliminal attempts to cause me to smile involuntarily (first time i became aware of it was at work then always at my apartment).
  • I hate to be a squeaky wheel and call maintenance...  and have several things that need to be fixed.
   Then while I was writing this I planned to mention tomorrow I'm going to request a police report that involved a friend.  As I was writing it down the words "police report" were changed into "murder report" in my head.

   Yesterday I didn't know what kind of report I needed to request.

   However and whoever is responsible for what I hear isn't nearly as important as putting a stop to it.  If I had tried to break down what I heard instead of just writing it I might have been able to explain what parts where from me and what parts seemed to be external.

   But I can't be the only one affected by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...