Friday, August 21, 2020

Guest

    I just had a guest at my apartment.  For him to leave I had to call 911.  But he had intended that before he arrived here.

   Someone warned me he had an ulterior motive to be around me.  I had no reason to believe that was false.  Someone warned me he needed something(s) from my apartment first.  Will probably find out if that's true.

   He told me a few times that he was petty and vindictive.  It was said in what seemed like a warning/threatening way that was as backward as anything I've ever heard.

  But I'm not sure that it's true.

   What I do know is when it was time to take him home he grabbed the chance to turn a disagreement into a temper tantrum into damaging property.

   Why'd he do that.

   I heard a voice clear him to do all that.

   Because initially he settled back into his chair and made his posture as threatening as he could.  He escalated by raising his voice to get me to back down.  His intent signaled there would be physical violence if  I started moving his things outside.

   I don't think his unconscious mind was bluffing but I still ignored it.

   As I started toward the washer/dryer to gather his things is when i heard a voice say something directed at him.  It sounded directional in nature as in someone would have to be very close by him to catch it.

   I was close enough.

   My guests expression immediately changed from anger that dared me to do anything to a calculating/maneuvering look. And he jumped up and got to the laundry ahead of me.

   Who was it that directed him to find a reason to be in my apartment?

   Why did they go to the trouble?

   The phrase "canary in the coal mine" isn't quite accurate.

   But if I had to guess there's a concerted effort to catalog, inventory and associate going on.

   Whoever's pulling the strings on that has some extra explaining to do.

    It's not what that they were expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...