Sunday, April 17, 2022

Hostage

Though again, this type of thing doesn't happen what I consider to be often... but this seemed worth mentioning in case it becomes important at some point...

2022-04-17 @ 02:16 am

Why'll writing a blog post, my train of thought was interrupted as I heard or perceived the words:

      '...holding me hostage...'

Those words seemed to have a steady tone and similar emphasis placed on each word.

It was preceded by what sounded like a request (perceived by me to be more of a demand) that was implied should or must be met or something would or wouldn't happen within some time frame.

That was preceded by what I perceive to be a reference to locating someone or something similar to arresting them but without a confirmed address to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...