Sunday, December 27, 2020

Deja Vu

About the blog

   So... who's the photoshop expert that created this Deja Vu moment?  I was scanning through old emails and found one where the other person's thumbnail photo jumped out at me.  Take a quick look at the image I grabbed:


   There was something familiar about the 2 girls in the picture but I couldn't place them,  That's when I scrolled the page and it came to rest like this (there was also a cropped version nearly the same.  If the person who created the image wants to nit pick over the details...).

   Now I was looking at the 2 from an entirely different perspective:


   You might not agree with me... but I know who they are in that picture.  Someone put some effort into creating an "are they or aren't they" moment.  And I'd like to know who they are.

   Because what ever position they fill with their photoshop skills... my intent is to make that position disappear permanently.  Along with every other position working towards whatever twisted goal they have.

   Some where along the way there are some people who (normally level headed and thinking about others) heard the promise of a perfect quick fix for the problem of the day.  They got confused and convinced themselves that a moment of selfishness on there part could be justified due to the end result.  It was selfishness because the alternative is difficult, far from perfect, and requires infinite patience... so who's gonna know if someone(s) get trampled in the process.

   It's a numbers game.

   Shortcuts are ok when they're no different than going the long way when the end is reached.

   Everything about innuendo, vague hints, and pretending it doesn't involve them is backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...