Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Warnings

About the blog 

   Night after night, someone is honing their harassment skills by taunting and insulting me in my apartment.  It's not just a psychological harassment either.

   Whether I'm supposed to be aware of it or not there's both RF being used and ultrasound.

   Who is it that thinks they have to right or mandate to do this to someone?

   I don't know.  But I suspect they've been strong armed into it whether they agree or not.  Could there even be something held over their head(s)?

   Seems both possible and likely.

   You might be wondering what my response to it has been.

   I've tried for a couple responses:

  1. Find out who they are by asking questions of anyone i thought might know something.
  2. Learn all I can about it so worst case I can help others defend against it.

   On the first front I've had some... resistance.  Not from anyone I've tried to talk to, but from a more organized level and meant to deter me.

   You might be wondering what kind of deterrence I'm talking about.

   That would be explicit warnings to stop asking questions... or some very specific and unpleasant things would happen.

   On the second front I've had more luck.

   There are some simple and effective ways to defend against what's being done.

   Those are things I hope to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...