Sunday, October 18, 2020

Dual

About the blog

  Sometimes we get more or less than we expect.  So this post is about quantity.  Not as in by-the-boatload though some are able to wear many hats.

   It's when something is dual but we're not aware of it.

   A guest visited here briefly yesterday.  It was supposed to last longer but still be temporary.

   My opinion about an ulterior motive hasn't changed.  But I suspect there's even more going on.

   This guest has been consistent with certain behaviors while here.  Because of that the average time per visit has decreased.  There's nothing to prevent that from reversing.  Part of me is sure it could change at any time.

   Not just sure.  But absolutely expecting it to happen.

   Logic dictates one method when dealing with this.

   Unlogic seems patient to watch the world fade while we wait.

   Neither of those are backwards.

   But they aren't the reason for this post.  After a call to 911 there were officers arriving.  Shortly after that the EMTs.  But one of the EMTs wasn't just vaguely familiar.

   His eyes were lit up like only an unconscious mind can project over it's owner's perception to show.

   I'm almost sure you understood that last sentence backwards.

   My unconscious was projecting over my perception to show something I needed to notice with no delay.  That works the same for all of us when the need is great enough.

   I did NOT answer all the EMTs questions completely honestly.

   I did answer honestly for the one officer there who wasn't asking those questions.

   How do I know he noticed that?

   He was focusing on the right thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...