Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Missing

    There's someone who is missing.  I've been told something different and I've heard something different but none of it I know to be firsthand knowledge.  All of it's a problem.

   It doesn't make sense to leave a person to rumors and insinuations.

   I've wanted and needed to find out what happened on my own.

   On Saturday (9/5/2020) I requested a police report (assuming there is one - I don't know enough to be sure) about Jaquell Mitchell-Cook.  I was reassured when the officer at the desk recognized his name but not reassured given the context it was used in.

   I don't know if I'll be given a copy of any police report.

   I don't fall into any of the categories listed to explain the request.

   Will update this once I know more.



The people I know with answers won't give them when asked.  So I have a few Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...