Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Stolen Property

    I've been watching things I own disappear from my apartment one at a time.  You'd think the person(s) would just clean me out all at once but it's almost like a standing threat/warning given.

   No one else besides the apartment complex office should have another key.  My key has never been out of my possession for more than a few minutes.  I lost a key (and cell phone) at work earlier this year but the key has nothing on it to give away my building or apartment.

Btw, does anyone know why a security guard would say "see you next year" when asked if anyone had turned in lost keys or a cellphone?  For some reason it keeps moving up to the front of my mind but there's no where to go.

   Everytime something was taken and I finally realized it, I should have called the police immediately no matter what the value but that kept getting deferred.  This week when my vape was gone off my coffeee table when I got home I realized why.  Every one of those missing items in my mind was "just missing" and had to be here waiting to be found.  And if they're here somewhere why would I file a police report only to find them again.  It didn't help that they dissappeared one at a time either.  If my apartment was completely empty one day when I walked in the reaction would have been immediate.

   So who takes one item at a time, leave's a feeling that the item is "just missing", but it still feels like some kind of standing threat or warning given?

Actually, I have no idea. 

But whoever's doing it... maybe you could stop and knock on the door to explain while I'm there?

In case you're not sure what address your stealing from it's:

837 Longacre Dr Apt B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...