Monday, August 17, 2020

Concussion

    Every so often at work (which could be up to 10 times a day) I'd feel an invisible force hit one side of my head or the other.  It was enough to snap my head a little and recoil but never enough to scare me.

   It went on for months before I realized the it seemed to originate from the direction of my cellphone.  The phone battery hadn't been lasting as long as before.  In fact it wasn't holding up even close to when I first bought it.  Since the battery degrades over time I hadn't thought to connect the events.

   Each time it happened I'd feel a little disoriented and confused.  That only lasted a few minutes at most though.  Next I'd have tinnitus which could last for 15 to 20 minutes.  Finally I'd feel hungry for some reason and find something to eat.

   How many times have I had this happen now?

   Hundreds.

   I've lost count.

   It didn't stop at work.  It was happening at home too.

   Whenever the phone was laying flat on a surface near me seems to be key.

   I haven't found anything online yet that says a cellphone is capable of this.  I'm not even sure what the right terms are to describe it.  I'd have to guess a majority of people would be uneasy if this was an undocumented cellphone feature...

   Anyone have a tip on researching this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deterrence

"Illustration" courtesy of:  https://www.craiyon.com "walmart " "Self check-out" registers or kiosks can be fo...